From Jovian Industries—
Jovian Industries is happy to announce Heart. Papers. Border., an optimistic strategy game about travelling, freedom and changing the world. Heart. Papers. Border. will be showcased at Reboot Develop in Dubrovnik, Croatia, at Creative Coast in Karlshamn, Sweden and at Nordic Game Conference in Malmö, Sweden. Come and try it if you want!
Heart. Papers. Border. invites you to become a freelance adventurer in a vibrantly coloured retro futuristic world. Your task is to experience everything planet Heart has to offer, regardless of the inherited privileges determined by the country of your birth. You travel to learn, and as you pay a closer attention to what each country has to offer, you gather wisdom that you channel in a blog that grows in popularity. Eventually you come to grasp the power of your influence: where you pass, things change to the better, and locals that you have met increasingly demand openness from their governments. You have always been an optimist and dreamed of a completely border free world, but as you travel, you realise that, with your influence, you might actually live to see your dream come true.
Heart. Papers. Border. is a game about life and freedom. It’s not about being the best, the fastest, the smartest, instead it is about how one chooses to live his or her life. The game will feature 26 unique regions to visit, hundreds of touristic landmarks and even more secret destinations to discover. Of course, each location has its own unique history and a traveller never knows what one might encounter.
About Heart. Papers. Border.
Heart. Papers. Border is an optimistic strategy game about travelling, freedom and changing the world.
- A world to explore – 26 countries with different openness, culture and governments to discover
- Citizenship and privileges – you can choose to be born with more or less priviledges
- Visit the popular, hunt for the adventure, blog about it – hundreds of touristic landmarks and off the beaten path objectives to discover
- Manage your resources – time, money, influence
- Be optimistic – Nothing can harm your long, prosperous life
- Choose your path – you get 125 years to figure out what kind of traveller you are
- Retro futurism – colourful, vibrant art inspired by The Jetsons and NASA’s Visions of the Future
- Inspiring soundtrack by Retro Brothers of Easily Embarassed fame
Connect with us!
- WEB: www.heartpapersborder.com
- STEAM: http://store.steampowered.com/app/604110
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/heartpapersborder
- TWITTER: #heartpapersborder
To find a comic shop near you, visit www.comicshoplocator.com or call 1-888-comicbook.
Check out other comic book news, previews and reviews here!