Book Nerd Bingo – Holiday Reading
Have you ever played book bingo? It’s a great way to meet your monthly reading goals while also getting yourself to try new and different things. The rules are pretty simple (see below). And the real goal is just to have fun, and hopefully try a new book here and there. And if it helps you hit your reading goals, even better! We know the holidays can make it tough for reading, but we’re hoping this will motivate everyone to make a dent in their TBR lists before the year is out. Best of luck to everyone!
- One book per square. We know it’s tempting to try to use a book to fill more than one square, but this is a fun challenge!
- The center square is a freebie, on us! Enjoy!
- You must fulfill all five books in a row in order to get bingo (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal); the free space counts as a book read.
- All prompts can be interpreted how you please. The goal is just to get you thinking outside the box.
- Books must have been read during the month of December. No sneaking in books from previous months! (though if you started in November, but finished in December, that is okay).
- If you’re struggling to find a book for a prompt, reach out and we’ll try to help you find something that’s perfect for you.
You’re welcome to download the bingo sheet and share it on social media. Just remember to share using #BookNerdBingo so we can join in on the fun! And if you have a bingo prompt you want to share with us, feel free to comment below or connect with us on social media. We’d love to hear from you! And remember, the whole point of Book Nerd Bingo is to have fun, so don’t let this stress you out! Enjoy your Holiday Reading!