Book Nerd Bingo – Summertime Reading
Have you ever played book bingo? It’s a great way to meet your monthly reading goals, while also getting yourself to try new and different things. The rules are pretty simple (see below). And the real goal is just to have fun, and hopefully try a new book here and there. And if it helps you hit your reading goals, even better!
- One book per square. We know it’s tempting to try and use a book to fill more than one square, but this is a fun challenge!
- The center square is a freebie on us! Enjoy!
- You must fulfill all five books in a row in order to get bingo (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal), the free space counts as a book read.
- All prompts can be interpreted how you please. The goal is just to get you thinking outside the box.
- Books must have been read during the month of August. No sneaking in books from previous months! (though if you started in July, but finished in August, that is okay).
- If you’re struggling to find a book for a prompt, reach out and we’ll try to help you find something that’s perfect for you.
You’re welcome to download the bingo sheet and share it on social media. Just remember to share using #BookNerdBingo so we can join in on the fun! And if you have a bingo prompt you want to share with us, feel free to comment below. Or connect with us on social media. We’d love to hear from you!