Hero Collector – designers, manufacturers, and publishers of high-quality collectibles from across the worlds of pop culture – is joining the crafting community with its latest Wizarding World-inspired collection; a set of knitting kits that will let fans create their very own Wizarding World accessories!
These knitting kits will be the first in Hero Collector’s new handicrafts range, and each comes fully-stocked with all the materials, patterns, and instructions you need to weave a little bit of magic into your life!
The collection is scheduled to launch Q3 2020, and starts with five kits:
- Hogwarts Express Door Insulator: This kit contains everything you need to make a Hogwarts Express inspired door insulator. Finished item measures approx. 61cm long.
- House Scarves: Show your house pride by knitting your own Hogwarts house scarf. Do you belong to Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff or Slytherin? Finished item measures at least 160 cm.
- House Slouch Socks and Mittens: Need something more to keep you warm this winter? These house pride socks and mittens will do the trick! Or perhaps you have a house-elf that would be all too happy to receive them…
- House Reversible Backpacks: Complete your house pride collection by creating a “magical” reversible backpack, perfect for carrying all your items to school (cauldrons excluded).
- Teapot and Egg Cosies: For all the Mrs. Weasley’s out there, you can now show your love for the Wizarding World by knitting these teapot and egg cozies.
Fans and collectors should stay tuned for further details about the collection, including the reveal of more upcoming Wizarding World-inspired Knitting Kits!
ABOUT HERO COLLECTOR
Hero Collector is Eaglemoss’s imprint for genre collectibles and is one of the world’s leading producers of figurines and fantasy die-cast vehicles. It makes products based on many of the world’s most popular entertainment brands, including Marvel and DC comics and movies, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Alien, Predator, Battlestar Galactica, Sonic the Hedgehog, Rick and Morty, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, WWE, Wizarding World, and James Bond.
About Wizarding World
More than two decades ago, a young Harry Potter was whisked onto Platform 9¾ at King’s Cross Station, and readers everywhere were swept along with him into a magical universe, created by J.K. Rowling. In the years since, the seven Harry Potter bestsellers have inspired eight blockbuster movies, an award-winning stage play, and, more recently, the start of the Fantastic Beasts five-film series. People of all ages have been enthralled by these extraordinary adventures, set within an expanding universe, inspired by the vision of J.K. Rowling.
For today’s growing worldwide fan community, and for generations to come, the Wizarding World welcomes everyone to explore more of this magical universe — past, present, and future. The Wizarding World also provides fans with an instant, trusted kite-mark of quality and authenticity.