Fortnite Season 8, Week 10 Guide
Season 8 of Fortnite challenges are going strong. And the excitement is increasing for fans, as the week 10 challenges drop.
Fortnite Season 8 Challenge
Battle Challenges in Fortnite were designed to allow players to gain additional objectives and limited-time rewards. We’re currently in the eighth season of Battle Challenges, and are going into the tenth week of the season.
In order to join the tenth week of challenges, you’ll have to buy the Season 8 Battle Pass. You can purchase a Battle Pass in exchange for 950 V-Bucks—the in-game currently inside Fortnite. Which is about a $10 value.
If you want to join this season’s challenges, but aren’t sure if you want to spend the money, the first three challenges are openly available to everyone.
Season 8, Week 10 Challenges
Here is a list of everything you need/can do this week:
- Launch through flaming hoops with a Cannon (total of 3)
- Harvest Wood in a single match (Stage 1)
- 2nd: Harvest Stone in a single match (Stage 2)
- 3rd: Harvest Metal in a single match (Stage 3)
- Eliminate opponents at Tilted Towers or The Block (total of 3)
- Deal damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle (500 damage)
- Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction (Part 1)
- Deal damage within 10s of landing after using a Volcano Vent (100 damage)
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (total of 2)
If you find yourself struggling with any of the challenges, there are plenty of online guides out there already. Users have taken to Reddit to give advice, and IGN has a helpful cheat sheet as well.
A few helpful hints before you go. Remember to complete the single match challenges before trying to move on to the next one. All multi-step challenges require that the steps be completed in order. If you’re trying to increase your tier, make sure to complete as many challenges as possible. Good luck!