Biggest Ever Cash-Prize for a Console Overwatch Tournament
Overwatch PlayStation 4 players will have the chance to win a share of more than $10,000 in cash prizes in the Overwatch PS4 International Tournament.
Organized by Space Esports, the team behind the most participated and viewed Overwatch console competitions, the round robin Overwatch PS4 International Tournament will begin Oct. 16, 2018, and continue every Tuesday through Dec. 18, 2018. Players interested in joining the fun can learn more about the event and register to participate via the Space Esports’ Discord server: Discord.me/SpaceEsports
All the action will take place live on Stream.Me, a broadcasting platform that gives viewers unmatched control over their experience. Stream.Me empowers users with the ability to watch multiple players simultaneously on one channel and blend audio and chatrooms from multiple sources. In addition to these customization features, Stream.Me offers 4K HD video running at 60 FPS in addition to friendliest terms for up-and-coming streamers looking for easy access to a subscription program.
Tournament Prize Pool
- Championship 1stPlace Finish: $3000
- Championship 2ndPlace Finish: $600
- Championship 3rdPlace Finish: $180
- Weekly Qualifier 1st Place Finish: $300
- Additional cash prizes for team MVPs
Event Dates & Times
- NA Qualifying Tournament #1: Oct. 16, 2018 @ 8:00pm – 11:00pm ET
- NA Qualifying Tournament #2: Oct. 30, 2018 @ 8:00pm – 11:00pm ET
- NA Qualifying Tournament #3: Nov. 13, 2018 @ 8:00pm – 11:00pm ET
- NA Qualifying Tournament #4: Nov. 27, 2018 @ 8:00pm – 11:00pm ET
- NA Championship Series: Dec. 11, 2018 @ 8:00pm – 11:00pm ET
- EU Qualifying Tournament #1: Oct. 23, 2018 @ 2:00pm – 5:00pm ET
- EU Qualifying Tournament #2: Nov. 6, 2018 @ 2:00pm – 5:00pm ET
- EU Qualifying Tournament #3: Nov. 20, 2018 @ 2:00pm – 5:00pm ET
- EU Qualifying Tournament #4: Dec. 4, 2018 @ 2:00pm – 5:00pm ET
- EU Championship Series: Dec. 18, 2018 @ 2:00pm – 5:00pm ET
To learn more about Stream.Me, please visit the official Stream.Me website.