Marvel Reveals New UNCANNY X-MEN #1 Cover from Joe Quesada!
This November, UNCANNY X-MEN returns with a new ongoing series, bringing together nearly every mutant left on earth in a story that threatens to destroy them. It’s an epic tale of mystery and tragic disappearance, with an adventure so earth-shattering, it could very well be the X-Men’s FINAL mission!
In celebration of the much-anticipated launch of UNCANNY X-MEN #1, Marvel is excited to reveal a new Hidden Gem variant cover from very own Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada, with colors by Richard Isanove!
Don’t miss UNCANNY X-MEN #1, coming this November to local comic shops – X-MEN DISASSEMBLED will have fans talking for years to come!
- UNCANNY X-MEN #1 (SEP180791)
- Written by KELLY THOMPSON, ED BRISSON and MATTHEW ROSENBERG
- Art by MAHMUD ASRAR, MARK BAGLEY and MIRKO COLAK
- Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
- UNCANNY X-MEN #1 QUESADA HIDDEN GEM VAR (SEP180798)
- On Sale 11/14/18
To find a comic shop near you, visit www.comicshoplocator.com or call 1-888-comicbook.
Check out other comic book news, previews and reviews here!